YouTube

Friday 18 December 2015

Colorful Birthday card!!!!!!




This card I started with no specific design in mind. I started with stamping the border clear stamp in different distress colors. Then I was in a fix what to do next, I loved the background but not able to decide what to do next. I kept the card and came back to it the next day.
I cut the dollies to quarter and pasted in opposite corners. Topped those with rose which was water colored using distress ink and sentiment.













                                  

I am entering into following challenges

ColourQ challenge #321

 I was inspired by the colors

Pinterest Inspired challenge
I loved the pattern of this image








Penny Black and More Challenge   Anything goes with stamp

2 comments:

  1. This is a unique design and I think your technique of leaving it and coming back really worked, as I think you've finished it off beautifully. Love those fresh, pretty colours - great to see after all the Christmas cards.
    Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a colorful, fun card! Interesting technique on your background and I like the little additions, such as the doily. Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete