YouTube

Monday 22 February 2016

Birthday Card

Hello friends!! Welcome back.
Today I have a simple colorful card. Let me walk you through the making. I used distress ink to put on the color to white paper. I have some pretty flower border stencils which has big bold roses. I have simply put the stencil and rubbed off the ink from paper using wet tissue. Simple but effective.
I stamped sentiment which are not too bold so that the focus stays on the background.

Some close up of the sentiments.




Here's the full view




Another look

Supplies used:
Distress Ink: Tim Holtz Kit#1
Sentiment: Simon Says Stamp- Bold Birthday sentiments
Stencil: local

Entering into following challenges

Winnie & Walter Belated 2nd Birthday Bash: Floral challenge with Lydia

Winnie & Walter Belated 2nd Birthday Bash: Create your own background with Gayatri

Case This Sketch: Sketch #160 

4 comments: