YouTube

Tuesday 29 November 2016

CASE-ing Joyce

Hello friends, I am back with a card. This has been sitting with me for couple of weeks but I was not able to post it. Making a last minute entry in HLS November CASE the designer challenge.

The card was made keeping the gorgeous card created by Joyce. You can see the beauty below.


I was inspired by the selective coloring of the card.  And here is my version of it.


I was not too happy with the card but nevertheless loved coloring it. Used the water color pencils for the color. I did not use any sentiment as wanted to keep options open for all occasions :)

Have a great day !

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful CAS card! I don't know why you're not happy with it as it's so lovely. The colour palette is gorgeous and you've painted it beautifully. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is soooo pretty! I can see where you got the lovely inspiration and I love your technique! I think we are our own worst critics! Whoever receives this card will love it and will be thrilled that you thought of them!

    ReplyDelete